Monday 2 December 2013

Jim Casey writing in role

Young tom joad don' seem to of changed much, always been the same aint never wanted to hurt no fellas has tom. yeah he killed a fella but im damn sure the fella deserved what he got. aint Tom never been a fight starter unless you fret him or his fambly the way a good should be. I figger young tom is taking over from his Pa aintOl' Tom never been such a hella as young tom is, I figger young Tom was always gonna be in charge 'fore his time.

Young tom seem to take after his Grampa. I remember when I was a boy listenin' to all of grampa Joads stories 'bout how he would go aroun' fighting the injins out west! Yeah i knowed the Joad fambly for a helluva time. Knowed Ol' Tom for years he's 'bout 12 years older than me, used to let me help out on the lan' when i was a boy. An' John would always be the fella who would give me a nice long sip of is whisky.

John Joad is a nice fella, always has been, we were good pals fur years. Like ol' Tom he was a while older than me i dunno probably ten years or so. Always a fine ol' fella. I recollect this one tim he gave me a twenty packa lucky strike to me fur baylin' a ton-a-hay. he sat an' tol me 'bout all the fine girls he'd lay with back in his younger days, 'fore he got married, whilst we got through a whole damn bottle-o-factry liquor, crazy sonofabitch probably the fella who got me into drinkin' so damn much!

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigs? I'm buying high quality cigs over at Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 50%.

    ReplyDelete